1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NewsBin Pro v4.32- Unable to download headers.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rainbow06, Nov 28, 2006.

1. rainbow06

rainbow06 Member

Unable to dl headers from groups using NewsBin Pro 4.32.
    I also use Newzbin Website and Giganews.

I recieve 'Unable to read first record', Error 411 and 'group does not exist' error messages, when I have just got nzb file from Newzbin website. (Premium account)

Not able to do ANY search from within NewsBin Pro.

Can dl stuff by getting nzb file and dragging and dropping it into NewsBin Pro, but can't search headers.

Seem to need to follow a link to link, ie, find a file in Newzbin site, then click on the different group options on the left hand side, to see what they have, then click on whatever is inside that.

Unable to do a direct search.
    This has been a problem since using NewsBin Pro.

Could load headers ok with UseNext.

Tried looking on NewsBin forum, under 4.xx version, but query is not answered there.

I always seem to find the answers on Afterdawn for differing computer problems I have had in the past, which is why I am posting here.

Thank you very much indeed.

2. kingpin34

kingpin34 Regular member

hi

thats an old version of newsbin you are using anyway.i joined giganews and they have there own newsbin which i use,also there is an upgrade out there for newsbin 5.32 and if you have fully registered version then its a free upgrade.i have no problems getting the headers down from it.go to giganews site and it should be there for download.update yours that should help fix errors

3. lancerx

lancerx Guest

edited

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2006