Ninja Gaiden Black & Fable the lost chapters DDE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by cody13, Nov 4, 2005.

1. cody13

cody13 Member

When i back up either of these games to my HD and try to run them it just comes up with a dirty or damaged disc error. I reloaded them and deleted my cache and still get the same thing. Is there a patch or fix out there somewhere for these games that im missing?
    Im running Avalaunch and an executor2

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Try them from a disk,I remember the first fable being 'wonky' from the hard drive. If you have an RW that you know works on your box,try burning it to disk and see if it works that way....if it does,just back it up to disk.

That is until a proper fix comes along.

3. cody13

cody13 Member

nope still didnt work thanks though anyother ideas?

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I haven't backup these games up yet,so I really have no idea ATM.

5. hunter929

hunter929 Member

I have ninja black on my harddrive and it worked fine. I only have played it for about a hour but saw no problem. Its a big game though.

6. atun

atun Member

I use UnleashX 0.37.1218A (Build 543) and Fable: TLC runs fine from hard drive.

The problem arises when I try to backup it to a DVD, I encounter the "dirty or damaged disc" error. I have also noticed that either Craxtion 4.0 and MooGUI 1.3 doesn't patch Fable's "default.xbe" at all (even though the first one says something like "File succesfully patched", lie!).
    I have patched the game "default.xbe" within the console, using the version of UnleashX I mentioned at the beginning, and also with DVD2xbox 0.7.1, but neither have worked.
    I'd be forever grateful if someone explained how to patch the damn xbe and get a working dvd copy of the game.

7. BuffyAnne

BuffyAnne Member

Hi,

I am having the same problem with Fable and with Ninja Gaiden (first game, not the black one) Has anybody found a solution yet ? I always encounter the dirty disk error thing when I start my game with the burnt DVD. I really want to play it !!! Can somebody help me ? I would be forever grateful !