Ninja Gaiden Black

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Sir_BMW, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Sir_BMW

Sir_BMW Guest

what files could i delete to fit the game onto 1 disc? the game is like about 5.4 gigs. i deleted all the Jap files in the movie folder. what else?

2. rottie34

rottie34 Member

I would also love to know if it's possible to get this game onto one disc... Anyone?

3. Ichijoe

Ichijoe Regular member

I have the Game playing flawlessly on One DVD-9 8,152Gib DVD+R DL Disc! Along with my other larger 6+Gib Games like PGRĀ² and Conker Live and Reloaded.

4. veredes

veredes Member

I think they were ripping out the Dead Or Alive 4 movie as well.

5. rottie34

rottie34 Member

so any of the movies with a _j, and doa4.sfd... will this deleting them make it fit?

6. Sir_BMW

Sir_BMW Guest

i noticed there was a 'doa4' file in there. if i can take that out, then it would definitely fit on one disc. So for sure 'doa4' is Dead Or Alive 4? i thought it was and wasn't sure. so that would solve the problem. but why is 'doa4' in there? i didn't see any menu in the game for it. That's cool then.

7. veredes

veredes Member

Im not sure how to unlock it, but it is a preview movie for xbox360 Dead or Alive 4. It can be safely deleted without affecting the game.

8. Sir_BMW

Sir_BMW Guest

OK, that also explains why the 'doa4' file is so big. Cause normally preview files shouldn't be that big. Guess it's for the Xbox 360 preview.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2005