Nintendo ds

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by nicky4631, May 25, 2005.

1. nicky4631

nicky4631 Member

Nintendo ds is very cool because i tried it before but i have never tried psp but i dont think it that cool cuz you cant connect with people and it does not have a touch screen so nintendo ds all the way

2. philipman

philipman Regular member

The psp can connect with people all over the world on the web.

3. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Starting with Mario Cart DS and Animal Crossing, it will be fully online. Very interesting is that it will be a ad-hoc design (Im not sure how a PSP is networked). I have a DS and i think it is a great machine. I never had the desire to watch a movie on a 4 inch screen. One thing nintendo always does is come up with interesting gaming units and the DS is no different. The games are real fun and it can play GBA games too, so although there is only about 30 or so games for the DS, there are thousands of games for the GBA which makes the library huge.

Also, Nintendo has a "One Pixel Guarantee" where the will either fix or replace any DS that has a failed pixel. On the other hand, Sony has no guarantee for dead pixels. They will only replace a unit that has mulitple failed pixels.