1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by jin666, Aug 5, 2005.

1. jdeboer

jdeboer Guest

first of all you have l33t grammer skills cause i can barely make that out. when you compare the ps2 to the DS, are you actually comparing them? or have you mistakenly put ps2 instead of psp. You seem like the kind of person who would buy ridge racer, really really un-informed/ignorant. I hope you didn't pay that much for your copy of ridge racer, or your psp. I would pick the n64 graphics aslong as nintendo is behind it and not sony. I tried to play that "Socom, Navy Seals" game on psp. WOW. Auto aim just a bit more for me. Why do I even play the freggin game if I don't get to aim my gun. I guess auto aim is a sacrifice Sony has to make with such a lousy control setup on the psp. FPS on the psp are not gunna get any better. BUT HEY! atleast you can watch ur copy of spiderman 2 for the 20th time on the nice small handheld screen. I can only hope that no one on this earth buys those psp movies, and they stop making them. What a terrible idea. +TOUCH SCREEN FOR DS. Have fun playing socom with embarrasing auto aim on your psp. (Pretty Sh*ty Portable)

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

You people are a disgrace. Seems impossible that any of you can have a discussion without flaming in these gaming forums.

I love anything to do with games, but since joining, out of 2300 posts, i have put 3 into the games forums because they're sheer chaos. You constantly get stereotyped by people outside these forums as bad mannered and babyish flamers, but here, I get to see it firsthand..

[bold]Learn how to discuss (i.e state an opinion AND listen to others) without acting so damn Juvenile.. ffs....[/bold]

3. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Hey Lethal, if you want to see some major flamage, go onto any PS3 vs Xbox360 vs Nintendo Revolution thread. Although I agree with you, you have to think about it, I bet the peeps in the game forums average about 10 years younger than any other forum contributer.

I would love to talk DS with folks because it is an awesome little machine, but you always get these PSP fan boys out there just ruin the chat.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i usually just ban the little piglets on the spot :)

5. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

Hehe, just ask Creaky what happened when I tried to restore a little order in an PS3 vs 360 forum!

They don't realise I am doing it to benefit the forums & save their asses from getting banned. But some just never listen..so..I just gave up. =)

The amount of disrespect for others' opinions is astounding. It's a different world in there.

And deezp1, respect to you for holding it down in these forums. I may try again early 2007 =)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  6. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Classic Line!