NO DISK?... but there is?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by campoli39, Oct 23, 2003.

1. campoli39

campoli39 Member

I have been backing up all my movies since I found out about dvd shrink and I've erseloved all my problems by looking through this forum. Peoples threads from this forum have been the answer to all my problems so far. But now I have a new problem and I haven't seen any advice for it yet. My problem is that I'm trying to back up Lethal Weapon 4 which is s a double sided disc, all I want is the movie which is on one side. When I pop in the movie I can watch it with power dvd but I can't open in in dvd shrink 3.0 beta 5. When I click on Open it shows:
    E:\[NO DISK]. This is the first time that this has happened and I have already backed up approx. 15 of my dvd's. Any help would be appreciated

2. Bodene

Bodene Regular member

Download DVD Decrypter (free) and rip it with that in IFO mode. Then compress it with DVD Shrink like you normally do. It'll prolly be a bit faster doing it this way too. I've heard that DVD Shrink can be very slow when u rip and compress at the same time.

3. koola

koola Guest

Or try and use AnyDVD (20 day trial) which will remove any new protection from the disc and may let you rip it with DVD Shrink normally.