no one I have asked so far can help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by seen, Jun 10, 2005.

1. seen

seen Member

ok, I know this isnt a subject usually gone over in this forum but I have tryed to go to others and they wont let me post a thread because im new..... ya. Well I have adaware and 2 other spyware blockers (adaware is my primary) and they have always done great with pop ups, until recentlly I have been geting several from the same two companys, and I have heard to use mozzilla, but the thing is they pop up almost more when im not even on any kind of browser. I will finish up and walk away from my computer and come back and there will be 7 or 8 pop ups just siting on my desktop and I have no idea how to get rid of them, please help me!!!

2. MazMan

MazMan Member

have u checked in control panel > add remove programs to c if there's any programs in there that shouldn't be? Sometimes they manage to install as a program and run of ur computer as "just another program". Happened to me, control panel helped.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

this should be in all other topics forum not feedback & suggestions forum

4. seen

seen Member

I will give it a try thanx

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

moved.

You know you can start your own thread. With a better thread title. One that actually explains your problem (ya know it's a forum rule)

6. seen

seen Member

I'm sorry about the format and placment of my thread, I did not know about the rules and regulations, again I appologize.