NO XBOX DASHBOARD...HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by J_mR_S, Oct 4, 2005.

1. J_mR_S

J_mR_S Guest

my xbox dash is completely gone because i must have forgotten to back up my original m$ dash when i was trying to delete the evolution x dash off of my xbox.

NOW I HAVE NO DASH AT ALL....can sum 1 help me put a new dashboard on somehow...ive read that i may have to use the slayers auto installer...but i want to no if there is an easier way

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

2. xyron

xyron Guest

if your like me i would just let it go and stick to evox. but i would recommend unleash x.

now to get these back on the box. insert the game u used to soft mod , now trun off your xbox and turn it on again. and go to the instalation menu you used to soft mod now instead of restore ms backup. click install softmod and choose you dash board you would like to use and now reboot you box and remove the cd and there you go no more error 13. but if you like to have your microsoft dash back on the you will have to find an aprropriate tutorial!

i wont be responsiable if you scrw your xbox even more if you dont understand the just ask me1 ;)

3. xyron

xyron Guest

so did it work?

4. J_mR_S

J_mR_S Guest

Nah...ive got an error 16 and it wont read anygames....plus i cant pull up that file i used to softmod my xbox...its gay...