no xbox dashboard

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ty13, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Ty13

Ty13 Member

i recently borrow some softmod software from a friend which i think was called unleashed-x...so wen i installed it i worked fine...but i didnt like my dashboard and couldnt change so i went and deleted unleashed from my xbox and it still didnt hav the original one showing..sooo i started deleting every single file that had to do with unleashed but in the process i think i completely deleted my dashboard and got rid of its ability to play dvds and audio cds and connect to the internet...yes i no i screwed it up REALLY bad my parents told me enough about that..but if theres any wat to get the dashboard back or put (a) dashboard on it and get it to play dvds and audio cds and to connect to the internet...plz tell me or email me: tyvonbehren@yahoo.com ... yahoo IM address: speedy_kill14

2. theridges

theridges Guest

no e-mail addresses in the forum, but for your problem does it still boot up original games??when you turn your xbox console on does it give you an error message if so what number is in the top left corner?did you delete the softmod save off of the xbox??? tell me these things because this could be the difference between an easy fix and a hard fix....

3. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest