Nooooooo not my subs

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by JLnoob, Mar 10, 2010.

1. JLnoob

JLnoob Member

I have Two dual 600watt amps that are bridged. Ihave 2 12" dual 500watt Subs 2 6x9 Pioneer and2 61/2" pioneer spears 61/2 180wtt 6x9 I think are 300 watts. but not on the amps yet so far the speakers work fine off of my Dual headunit, had some feed back problems but i fixed that with a ground coil isolator and it worked,,, Now out of no wear my subs arnt bumpin or nothing like thers no power getting to them or something.. The were working just fine a couple of days ago and that was the first time I even used them. the amps light is green every time and as far as the connections Ive had time to check there all good. Ive got a 5amp toggle switch hoooked up so I can turn amps,subs off and on, got a ground wire wire going straight to grounded bear metal everythings saudered not cheap ass crimps, and I didnt have the amps cranked up much cause I new the amps would overload the subs becaus the were briged, so Im freakin stumped? Im greatfull for any answers thanks...

2. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

The first thing i would try is to give the amps another source...try running them off an ipod or walkman or something, one at a time.