NOT THE PLACE BUT GETTING NO RESPONCE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by nevwst, Jul 12, 2005.

1. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

HIYA I GUESS THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE TO POST THIS POST BUT I'M GETTING NO REPLYS I'VE CHIPPED AN XBOX AND FLASHED IT AND WHEN I TURNED IT ON IT WENT BACK TO THE FLASH BIOS MENU PLEAS HELP ME OUT

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, were gonna need more info.

1) What ver Xbox do you have?
    2) What type of chip do you have?
    3) What bios did you flash the chip with?
    4) WHY DID YOU USE ALL CAPS?

3. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hiya

thanks for the response ......... i,ve got a 1.6 xbox and i,ve used a Xecuter Xapt3r 1.6 Solderless Adapter and a Xecuter 2.6 CE Mod Chip then i used the i followed some instructions to flash it via internet X3 flash bios where you have to go to http//192.168.0.99 i did every thing they said and then when my xbox switched of then put it on again it just went back to the flash bios menu...............thats about it

oh and the CAPS i guess i was just looking for attention .....???!!!

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

What bios did you flash your chip w/?

5. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

i flashed it with Xecuter flash bios v3.0.3 via http i hope this helps you i went to team xecuter and followed their method all went well until i switched it on and no new dash came up at all just took me back to the flash bios menu.............

6. prodigy42

prodigy42 Regular member

Did u install an dashboard. I personally like unleash X

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

8. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

no dash yet

9. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

thanks PimpDawg
    i'll give that a try and let you know the out come

10. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hello

i went to http://www.x-b-o-x.net/modules/news/ to get the bios and used X3 3029 bios flashed my chip and after it turned of and tried to switch it back on it came on then it turn off then it switched back on and off for the second time and then came on the third time but nothing showed on the tv and the light was flashing from green to red .... what have i done.......... is my xbox or chip damaged

11. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Ok, did you flash it w/ the [bold]X3 3029 v16plus.bin[/bold]? You need to since you have a version 1.6

Also, make sure your switches are correctly set to the 1024k bank. First two switched to the right, the rest to the left. If it frags on that one, change it to the other 1024k bank, all switches to the left except the second one.

If you did flash it w/ that bios listed above, wait to flash the last bank you have, because we may have to try something different. But if you did flash it w/ the regular X3 3029.bin, you will get the frag like your getting.

12. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

i tried to switch the switches as you seggested but its still not doing anything yes i used the bios you said i was serching the net and can across this (Xecuter 2 Programmer) can this do the trick can this really flash my chip without and further hassels or is there so catck ............. although i really wanted to learn how to do this thanks for your help so far

13. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

HI PIMPDAWG

i'm getting no other responce so please if you've got any other ideas i would be mor than happy to try the oh and if i buy the Xecuter 2 Programmer will that do the trick does it come with the necesary stuff to completely flash the chip

please help