Official Free Ipod List

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rukawa, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rukawa

rukawa Member

this is for people who have already signed up and need referalls, i have created a list to make it more organized and have referalls be made for effectively.

for those who don't know, freeipods.com is giving away free ipods, the catch is you have to sign up for a trial offer,(pick ancestry.com as it will show up immediately at freeipods.com) and then you can cancel anytime b4 the trial ends and you will not be charged.) and then you have to have 5 other people refer you and complete the offers. you have nothing to lose, you will be giving your credit card info to ancestry.com [bold]not[/bold] freeipods.com so it is in the hands of an obviously legit site. just make sure you cancel b4 ur trial ends. also use your spam email account to sign up as you will probably recieve some spam. for the skeptics there
    that was taken from engadget.com, other sites such as gizmodo.com has confirmed that this is the real deal.

Every who wants to be added to the list aim me at thebest0fqueens or email me at thebest0fqueens@aol.com with your name on the forym, and your referall link. you can post in this thread with the person u referred and then give your referall link, i suggest that you contact me and tell me to add you to the list on page 1 tho because im sure when it goes over page 1, some people will not read the posts and just post their own links and say please click. also message me if you have completed the requirements so i can take you off the list.

i will start the list.
    [bold]People Who Haven't Signed Up Yet, Click These Links On the List to Sign Up or The Line Will Not Work, You Have To Contact Me With Who You Referred or You Will Not Be Added On[/bold]
    Rukawa - http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7165129

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  2. BigBoi123

BigBoi123 Member

i wouldnt try this again. its a pain in the ass. the ancestry.com was easy to sign up but the others was just a headache. and you and each of your friends have to sign up for a different service. you cant all sign up for ancestry.com. it wont work that way. and columbia house make you buy 1 dvd at regular price in order to sign up. i suggest that you just save your time.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2004
  3. rukawa

rukawa Member

what are you talking about, every1 can signup thru ancestry, it doesnt have to be different. they would need like 3223487338 sponsors if it all had to be different. every1 i knew that received their ipods just used ancestry

4. colw

colw Active member

Piss off - this is not a pyramid selling site - Moderator - please give this thread the big boom!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2004
  5. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

When will people learn......

Regards
    CoZZa

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

" The Official Dumb Bastards Who Think Ipods Are Free Thread"

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.