Official H0rr0r M0vies Thread!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Halen5150, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

HEy! WEll; since one of the members on here started a movie thread; I know this one might seem redundant. But; the main purpose is to give ppl the chance to post their greatest horror movie finds becuz the 'offical movies thread' always talks about newer movies...and that's not necessarily what this thread's about.......

....Now; this means like 'rare' movies or 'lesser known'...

....that means NO TALK of CRAP like THE GRudge and Dark Water...

I'm talking about old 80s horror movies that are great B Movies, 'so bad that they're good', or just plain great movies that nobody these days ever really knew about....

So; post your 'rare' old horror findings here!

I'll start it off by saying that I recently found an old 1988 scarecrow movie titled 'scarecrows'--acording to IMDB it's actually pretty decent; so we'll see how it plays out once I've watched it.

Another one is the Halloween 6 Producer's Cut--and I'll say that it's def. one of the best horror movies EVER Made--I can't understand why It hasn't been given a retail dvd r1 release yet; becuz it is purely one of the best in the series.

Post it up guyz!

--Halen5150

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  2. ulagy

ulagy Member

I've got one for ya. This movie i saw one time and i do not every want to see it again. Im my opinion this movie is beyond disturbing. This movie was made in 1980 and the name is "Cannibal Holocaust" unrated version. I did not enjoy this movie, but some reason when you said 1980's horror movies, this is the first movie i thought of. And I just thought of Dead Alive, a classic. Just my two cents

3. Halen5150

Halen5150 Regular member

ahhhh yes; although I have not seen these yet; Ive read a TON on them; and ppl do say that it's overly hyped up nowadays; but it still delivers as being one of the most disturbing movies of all time. Great start Man!

Keep 'em comin'!

__

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

One of my favorites is a black and white from the 1960s; "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane" with Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. Black and white, no special effects just a story line. In those days, "glamorous" actresses was the big deal so Bette Davis did her own make up because the make up people feared they'd never be hired again if they made her up the way she wanted. The movie is impossible to describe but watch it sometime if you see it listed on the tube.

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

That was a classic movie! You are showing your age. :)

6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL...glad I didn't say "King Kong"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.