1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Halo 3 Chat

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Nephilim, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

True, but in full honestly....(bungie i apologize for this) HALO is bungies probably only reason it still exsists! I would have much preferred Halo 3 under the hands of EPIC truley because they know how to make grusome deadly games, im glad bungie dropped the pink crap, and gave us some BRUTES!

2. fmnfb

fmnfb Guest

hey like they could have a prequel but not that that far back like with the other chiefs like how he ended up being the only one left to fight
    and answer what the books & halo wars don't

3. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

Not to be mean or anything, but do you know your halo? LOL Mainly for the facts their not other chiefs....their spartans lol

4. fmnfb

fmnfb Guest

my bad Spartans

5. FightFox

FightFox Member

To be honest, Halo 3 disappointed me in terms of storyline. A conclusion would have been nice, but Bungie are keeping the window open for the next time they may need a cash cow.

Gameplay still rocked, but I feel it's unfair for people to say that Halo 3 should have been changed. It remains the same as the other Halo titles, it just has improvements on top of the base template. To hand it over to a group like EPIC would have changed the game from what it is. It'd be like Gears of War being developed by Rockstar - they're worlds apart.

6. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

Okay that is slightly true, but they would have put the great graphics they had in gears into it, or at least the wicked death graphics....XD

7. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

but see they made Gears of War not Halo. Gears of War was great and fun but if Halo was made anything like Gears i prolly wouldn't still be playing it. I love halo and the way it is played. Sure it could be improved but to say it needed to be changed is a lil much.

and personally i give props to bungie for taking in soo much gamer feedback and actually changing what they can with multiplayer and what not.

8. chillwaa

chillwaa Member

hey guys my schools holding a small halo 3 comp and id love to win it soooooooooooooo bad. but i havnt played halo for a while cos i got cod 4(lol) si can you guys give me sum feedback and tips on how to "go pro" and gett better in a cuple of days.

please reply asap

9. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

Yeah id luv to give u a few pointers, when u gonna be on?

10. chillwaa

chillwaa Member

well if you can right now my name is nuttymcwoo so add me but plz reply so i dont sit on it for hours for no reason

11. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

lol alright well i wont be on today, but 4 sure tomarow...

12. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

ok you know how halo 3 says that it can go 1080p, well how do you change it to that, i set the xbox 360 to 1080p in the settings, but when i load the game its in the standard 4:3 display, and since 1080p is 16:9 then this cant be Full HD. What am i doing wrong here?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  13. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

perhaps when u changed ur xbox settings u are forgetting to save it in that setting. otherwise i have no clue. make sure u switch the switch on the video cable connectors to HDTV instead of regular.

14. fmnfb

fmnfb Guest

hey when exactly are the new maps coming out if any one wants to play a match look for chubbie149 on live

15. ccampton

ccampton Guest

not 100% sure but the 15th i believe, they unveil that 3rd map today.

16. fmnfb

fmnfb Guest

really i cant get on to bungi.net so someone post the name and description

17. P4PERKUT

P4PERKUT Member

Wats up guys I just joined..I need help asap. I played halo 3 online for a couple of months and got off. Well im tryin to start playing matchmaking again but the thing is ill get a match and it will even show my opponents and the map..and then all the sudden it will restart my search..this happens everytime and its killing me. It keeps saying something when im in lobby like cant retreive info from halo 3 server..so wat the hell is happening???its not bungie cause everybody else can still play. is it my disk or 360?

18. ccampton

ccampton Guest

[​IMG]Legendary Map: Blackout
    Posted by lukems at 3/25/2008 10:42 AM PDT
    Last week we revealed the second map from the Legendary Map pack (due April 15th), Avalanche. That map is a reimagination of Halo: Combat Evolved map Sidewinder. This week, we're showing the final map from the Legendary Map Pack, Blackout. As its name suggests, Blackout is a remake of the Halo 2 classic Lockout, a cold series of interconnected platforms and walkways. Where Avalanche was retuned, reworked and massaged into something both familiar and unfamiliar, Blackout is a remake in a pretty strict sense of the word.

Producer Allen Murray, Designer Dan Miller and artists Paul Russel and Blake Low answered a handful of questions about Blackout. But who are we kidding, you just want to see the screenshots anyway (keep checking the Gallery as the hi-res versions will be there shortly).

19. gruntdude

gruntdude Member

hey

who here thinks there will be another halo, halo4?

i think so, finish halo 3 on legendary and you will see why.

plz tell what you think

20. Donavin

Donavin Regular member

Well, as i think 'most' of us agreed to or at least think is that bungie is going to be moving on to a marathon man series, where as they could still keep their beloved chief in it, and still follow the Halo storyline and maybe finish some stories off left off from the books...maybe he finds other Spartans, or another alien race....im hoping less pink if u no what i mean....=P