1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official PS3 vs. Xbox 360 vs. N. Revolution

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by solargame, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solargame

solargame Regular member

why deos every one think gears of wars graphics are great.
    of course the ps3 graphics would be good to if it was on an HDTV.
    the HDTV is the only thing the 360 look good.
    i saw the new killzone for ps3, it was amazing, the details on the face were unbeatable. perfect.
    think of what you could do with 50 gigs of disk space. they could make the game great then use up the remaining 20 gigs to increase the graphics to an unbelievable level. and when zinn said the ps3 will start at 600. remember when the xbox was around 1000 in the U.S at one point then it quickly droped.

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  2. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

when was the x box ever 1000 dollars????

3. Anthony7

Anthony7 Member

guys stop arguing. Both ps3 and 360 will have superb graphics. To say which will have better graphics really depend on how much developers spend on making a game. I'm sure each console will still have crappy quality games. It comes down to which console games u prefer more, the only negative thing about xbox this gen is their lack of game varieties.but it seems they are changing this with more rpgs from japanese developers. Ps2 lack some good FPS games compared to the xbox, but it ps3 seems will have some kickass FPS. but one thing i am worry for the 360 is i heard a lot of games on 360 would be available on the pc. This is good for developers since they are doubling their buyers...but bad news for 360 since that gives some gamers an option to play the games on pc. Until u play both consoles there is no way u can say which one is better YET.

4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I reported this (and other pages) to the Mods. I believe these should be put in the Safety Thread and they are also violating the rule of NO Double-Posting

5. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

bottom line is sony already had the biggest game selection and now they will have the best graphics to boot with the best library. Zinn chill with the bull man the specs on the machines have been released and no one is going to argue which system is going to have the better graphics with a hard headed stubborn fellow. That issue should be established as a constant already PS3 is actually a little more than twice as powerful as the x box 360. Also i just recently read in the June 2005 issue #192 of EGM magazine that as soon as several big time gamemakers actually saw the capabilities of Sony's upcoming system, they decided to move their xbox 2 projects to PS3 so oooopsss, there goes some of microsofts much need games already. So that should only add more bleeding to microsofts needy game line exclusives. But lets not argue b/c everyone is entitled to their opinions. I dont think there is a patent on the ps3 chip for nothing; No computer, and especially no other gaming system can match ps3 power. Plus lets remember that is the PS3 plays Bluerays as they say, that is 26 gigs on a one layer DVD and should be more than 50 on a double. Microsoft loses money with each system they sell i have heard b/c it is so big and bulky with wasted space and hardware and i know that if sony will soon have better graphics with games and the exclusive will always be better with sony. Xbox is just about the get the game of the year in GTA san andreas that i remind you beat Halo the so called "PS game killer" and it is hella late arrival for the system. I really think this will be Microsoft's last attempt at the video gaming industry unless that a better library of games. Throughout history the system with the biggest library has always one the battle anyway. Nes beat master system, SNES beat genesis. Turbo graphics, neo geo, CD-i all died b/c they did not have the exclusive library of games. If you search online ps2 murdered x box in sales and game profits. Lets just remeber that the games will always make or break the system make the system even though it takes graphics to make the games. One last thing though, if the ps3 is so powerful then some genius need to just put all the software needed on a blureay and somehow get i loaded onto the ps3 like the dvd loader and memory card exploits so that is will be able to actually process the xbox 360's games as well as its owns, HAA HAAA> I know it will never happen thougth but it would be nice to be able to play all games on one system eleviating the need to waste money on two systems. Crazy huh????

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Solargame,

You should know better. No multiposting!!!

I'm pretty sure you've been warned already about the forum rules. Last one ... Read the forum rules or your gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.