Ok...I just want to back-up my DVD's...guides confuse me

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by AlphaMoth, Jun 29, 2007.

1. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok...I just want to back-up my DVD's...

My burner is Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-109, if anyone needs that info..

Ok, so basically all these guides confuse me..I just want the my backups the same quality as my DVD's...

I can buy the programs, so someone just give me the best programs to do the stuff. And what DVD type should I buy.. + or - R?

A guide would be nice too how to use them^_^ just give me the best please...I feel so stupid.

2. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

where is the edit button?:S on the front of the driver it says [RW] DVD+ReWritable

if that info is needed:S

3. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

ok, no need to be buying anything all you have to do is download dvdfab hd decrypter to back it up. you can use dvd-r or dvd+r as long as its supported. get back to me!!!

4. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok....is that the best for this?? after ive backed them up do I just use nero to burn them??

and please tell me whats better + or - and how do i know if my burner supports it?:S

blah

5. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

ok first i recomend getting dvdfab hd decryptor then i use convertxtodvd to burn the files and i burn on dvd-r.

6. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok, so I hope this is the best way...I'll follow this for now^_~ If there are guides for better please do tell. dankeschön

7. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

it is the best way i no of and its what i do so .. yeah

8. res2cue

res2cue Guest

if you are willing and able to buy the programs, you can't find a better combination than clone dvd and anydvd. You can get them here for $69US. For ease of use and quality I don't think there is a better combination.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  9. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

yes of course but i mean mine work fine and there free

10. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok, cool....ill get those.

for now, on dvdfab, do i use dvd5 or dvd9??

11. res2cue

res2cue Guest

@tennisboy

yes half of your sugestion is free, and they work fine, but Alpha stated he could buy them and considering the fact that he is very new to this, why not try to keep it as simple as possible to get started? Once the feet get wet, Alpha could experiment with those "free" programs. I do not know one person who has ever regretted spending the money on the slysoft programs, even if they have now began using the free ones. and for your information, convertXtoDVD is not free it is $40US

12. tennisboy

tennisboy Guest

yeah the way i get it it is and i just dont want him to waste all of that money.

13. res2cue

res2cue Guest

so we are talking piracy? Buying a legit program that can make things very easy for you to get started backing up is not "wasting money"

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

15. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

calm down^_^

I bought the programs, does anyone ahve a guide how to use clone well? theres settings I don't understand, like what quality to use

16. ddp

17. res2cue

res2cue Guest

18. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok...Well the guide says I should use DVD Decrypter, but I don't need that if I am using AnyDVD, right? I should be able to just burn the dvd with AnyDVD running in the background?

19. AlphaMoth

AlphaMoth Guest

Ok guys I got it working, just a little confusing to begin with, yay^^

20. ddp

teach & learn