1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"?" on the SD menu when try twilight hack on your wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by biowolf, Dec 3, 2008.

1. biowolf

biowolf Member

hello all,
    have any one get the twilight hack work after you see the "?" on you wii's SD menu? please help! i had read and download the twilight hack 0.1beta1 and Wiigator's Backup Launcher V3 Beta & emulators, but any time i try to get the twilight hack on the wii, it had this "?" on the sd menu and can't copy over to the wii memory, i have check this solution (Open the SD card and select the "Twilight Hack" save that corresponds to your game region. Note: Some people are having problems with the Wii not "seeing" the save file on the SD card. If you are experiencing this, try setting the archive bit for the data.bin file - in Windows this can be either be done from the file's properties dialog (right click on it in Windows Explorer and check the box) or from the command line using "attrib +a <path to data.bin>) nope not work!!! reformat the SD card to fat,fat16,fat32, still not work, brought a new 1Gb Wii sandisk sd card, still not work! the data file is data.bin and not data.bin.bin, check that too, it on the right folder g:\private\wii\title\RZDE\data.bin, still not work only show "?" I sure that a lot of people had the same problem

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=87509&st=0&p=1162003&#entry1162003

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7319

I had a 3.1U and a 3.3U firmware NTSC Wii
    a Original TP disk and a backup ( RZDE-A0-0-jpn )
    Wiigator's Backup Launcher V3 Beta & emulators
    twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha3a
    twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha3b
    twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha2
    and twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha1
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and thanks to took at my problem!

2. biowolf

biowolf Member

so no body can help me with this problem?

3. biowolf

biowolf Member

how to get this Twilight hack to work????