Online games don't copy to Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hoopincat, May 21, 2006.

1. hoopincat

hoopincat Member

I tried to copy quite a few online xbox games to my hard drive, yet they will not work, what should I do?

2. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

what do you mean onlinegames,do you mean games which have an xbox live enabled feature or what? and what do you mean they dont work,you xbox doesn't recognize them or it doesn't burn to disc or what?

3. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

sorry for double posting but rmbr that some games are too big for the xbox hard drive.

4. hoopincat

hoopincat Member

Yes the ones with xbox live on the cover, because when i load them to the evolution x dashboard they either are unplayable, go to a black screen and make a buzzing noise, or they let you go to the main menu of the game, and when you are ready to start the game, it shows the dirty disc image, or it copies most of the game, with certain parts that are unplayable.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

then i would say it is a problem with the way you are burning them or the type of media that you burned them to.
    I have done quite a few games for Xbox and they are all the same, Xbox Live or not.

What brand and speed DVD are they (TDK 8X DVD-R for example)
    they have to be high quality discs, and i find for me the 8X DVD-R work best for me.

6. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

ive never heard of games not burning or are unplayable just cos they have a live feature.