Online Practice Theory Test

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mike_11, Oct 26, 2009.

1. mike_11

mike_11 Member

My theory test is next month and I am very nervous. Can you please suggest as to how should I prepare for it?

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

Lots of study time ?

3. jack_r

jack_r Member

Hi,
    I passed my theory test exam 2 months back on the first attempt. You have got sufficient time but you need to start preparing now.
    Buy books / CDs or go online for preparation, mainly whatever suits you the most. I would prefer going online or buy a CD. It helps in taking innumerable practice tests. Concentrate on HPT section more. But overall dont be nervous, u will pass through.

4. ruby11

ruby11 Member

I passed my theory test finally last week. The basic problem with me was that I am very busy with my work and cudnt find the time to study. I found this site quite helpful as it gave me a downloadable version of the software and I could practice at my own pace, no time limits sort of pressures to abide by. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp has all latest official questions and HPT clips. Also included the Highway Code and the newly introduced Case study section.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as passtest1 (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as ruby11 (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as jack_r (account created on 5 Oct, 2009)
    Theorytes (banned on 26 Oct, 2009) has used same IP address as mike_11 (account created on 20 Oct, 2009)