1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Xbox , Chip Mod, Evo X stopped working. Avalaunch

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Dallin Wood, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Dallin Wood

Dallin Wood Newbie

I have an original xbox with a bunch of games on it. It has been working for years and all of a sudden it stopped working.

when it boots up it boots to the regular XBOX splash screen with a Pink Evo X sign in the top left corner.

Then it boots into the Change time and then works like the original xbox always worked.

It will not boot to Avalaunch which is what I had running on it for years.

I don't know how to get it back can someone help.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You will get help here (link below).
    Take a screen shot of all files in C & E (i only mean enter both there's no need to dig down through folders
    & to find out what chip you have & add it to your post.

The dash install disc you used to place the hacked dashes on the xbox does it have a file manager.?

Use that to explore C & or E execute the xbe's in there & see if you can get the hacked dash back.Assuming it's not corrupted it should boot.If it does it may mean a setting has changed or a button combo was pushed to boot you to the xbox style dash

I'd recommend copying & saving all files on C & E partition.Placing them on F or G will be fine for now if you can't get ftp working with the install disc. DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING UNTIL TOLD TOO
    Mind you since it's a modchip you'll most likely be asked to re-install the hacked dash with a later version.Thankfully you have a modchip which really means there's not much you can do to stuff it up,it's why i use them.

It's possible the hacked dash needs reinstall .Wait till your asked to try a reinstall

http://www.theisozone.com/