1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Xbox help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Xbox gamer, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Xbox gamer

Xbox gamer Newbie

I have to original Xboxes both are the motherboards 1.6 version they have the fan on the heatsink is really all I know one of them I have been trying to upgrade the hard drive on I had bought a Mac store 250 gig hard drive to find out that those are not lockable I well trying to find out how to get it to work had unlocked the master hard drive that came with the system thinking that I would be able to clone it over to the max * easier before I knew that it wasn't lockable to begin with I had been turned off the Xbox not locking the master hard drive again and when booting it on it gave me an error message I then hooked it up to my second Xbox to try to lock it and had locked it and did not realize that by locking it to that Xbox I cannot use it on the other Xbox I now can't use it on the first Xbox and don't have any any hard drive that works on the first Xbox
    Please help what can I do to get the other Xbox working again

2. Xbox gamer

Xbox gamer Newbie

So to simplify my problem I have a xboxs hard drive locked to a different Xbox and don't know if I can get the hard drive locked back to it's original Xbox.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member