1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patching Xbox 1 backups to play on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Vejz0rz, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Feral1

Feral1 Member

Excellent guide, i felt it hold my hand all the way to the XBE file (which is exactly what a guide should do).

Apparently my XBE file is not valid (Fable:TLC), so, umm, what now?

2. arthur arenas

arthur arenas Newbie

Currently trying to play red dead revolver on my 360 cant get it to work whats wrong???

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Get an original xbox & soft or hard mod it,extract the ISO contents place it on the xbox & see what happens,certain games will not work by ftp method or will play fine then get error,most others will be ok.Media single layer for an original xbox should NOT exceed 8x speed & use quality discs however unless you had made the game iso there's no telling how it was ripped since the only way i know is by using an original xbox to do it not some pc software

xbox iso's can be got from here,read comments before burning
    http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

Jumping on an old thread saying his game does not work really doesn't help much.If he has the original it will work through the 360.Checked the compatibility list and it is there.However lockups are common in the game and he will have to reduce the output to 480p yes you heard right 480p (urgh!).What you say scorpNZ is true if he wants to use an ISO or FTP however he is not giving much away.