Paypal problems, Refunds...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ps3lvanub, May 20, 2010.

1. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Ok so there is this idiot who I sold an item to but because it was too long for special delivery to take I decide not to send it. Problem now is that that the idiot buyer escalated it up to a paypal claim and now the funds are held. Whoever is in the wrong for this is irrelevent. What I want to know is, is if my paypal has zilch money in it but the funds are held, if I refund the entire amount, will it just cancel out held money or will it delve into my bank account regardless? Baring in mind this will be done under a paypal claim. Screeny: sorry it is from an iPod; I have no computer at hand at the mo'. Edit, screeny will be her tomorrow.

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

3. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

I know, they're bellends, but my dad insists on using it..

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i hate buying anytthing unless its cash myself and i can see the physical product in front of me.do occasionally get products of ebay and such from my brother.but if he pays for an item and i dont get the item hes responsible for paying not me.

5. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

I know. But can we please answer my question? This isn't my money I'm dealing with and I'm in one hell of a pickle.