1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirates : The Legend Of Black Kat Game Backup Question!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Noriko82, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Can someone tell me this Game Pirates : The Legend Of Black Kat comes originally on a CD or DVD?....... Coz i got a CD Version and i was wondering if this shop person is selling illegal things. It looks like the original to me and it reads in the CD Drive of my PC. So thats a CD. Does anyone own this game? Please let me know whether originally comes in CD or DVD. Thanks a lot!

2. account

account Guest

its a dvd for the ntsc version.

also if you have a chip disable the chip and try since a burnt game wont work without a chip. or if you dont have a chip then its a cd version you have (but im pretty sure there is only the dvd version) also what color is the bottom of the cd? if its blue then its an original ps2 cd but if its a different color other than a blueish purple its a burnt game.

i hope this info helps

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the original game is on dvd... about 2 to 3gb...

4. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

heheheh, is it missing 'some audio and BGM movies..'? That'd be tooooooo funny.

5. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

*SCREAMS AND RUNS AROUND* , damn these people are selling pirated crap for real price. This is a crime , trust me on that. I got a RIPPED "PIRATES". all right tommorow i go and kill the bastards, Sorry for my language.

6. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

welll......?
    where's the update?
    you kick their asses yet?

7. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Yeah and they exchange the game to Driv3r which is pretty ok but game play is not that fun. :(, anyways i didn't had net credits so thats why i couldn't reply any posts. thanks a lot :)

8. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

i hope you live in north america, otherwise you just received 'another' copied game for your troubles.

9. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

lol... you still have a backup there in your hands lol...

10. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Believe me people, all of us gonna kicked out by talking about these stuff here,

11. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

no, but since the issue has been resolved we might as well close this one before things head down the wrong path. too bad you got ripped off, but it sounds like it worked out for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.