Plain and Simple - PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by blkwolf4e, May 19, 2005.

1. blkwolf4e

blkwolf4e Guest

I have looked all around online, checked out prices, read alot of forums, etc, and just want to find ONE SIMPLE ANSWER. "What is the Best and easiest mod chip around?" I want something my 5yr old can use. i also just want it to be able to play back-ups without some boot disk or patch CD and like i said, something my youngest can use. So can someone with info on all the 2005 stuff share their knowledge? OH!- and can you please tell me what i would need software side to back-up games to use the recommended chip? COOL! Thanks for your time!

2. Mbrock

Mbrock Member

I can tell you everything you need to know with one word.
    SEARCH!

3. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

My best advice is to stop being afraid and just start doing things. I didn't really believe the mod-chip stuff until I relized that I didn't really have much to lose. I ordered the new pre-mod without knowing how to do jack shit with it. I still didn't know jack shit about it when I got it. I got really pissed off and that's changed everything. When in doubt, get pissed off and you will find all the answers.

4. blkwolf4e

blkwolf4e Guest

i appreciate the just try fact, but if you do not know about a car, do you just buy it and hope it runs? no you ask questions and you look for the best deal. All i am asking is that someone with a good idea, share it, nothing more. will everyting going on in the world, i would just like for someone to help me out and save me some time. i hope that someone steps up and helps out a father who just doesn't know. Thanks!

5. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I'd say if you want easy to check out some links or search for xbox solderless modchips.

6. Leningrad

Leningrad Regular member

Me like plain Donuts!

7. jabberjab

jabberjab Member

buy yourself an executer 2.6ce mod chip with xapter....from kanection.com..... then when it arrives send me a private message from the option at the top of this screen and i will sit and take you through the installation process step by step... also i will send you all needed software to make the thing run.... one father to another... i understand yer need and am willing to help

8. jabberjab

jabberjab Member

also before you get started you will need to buy a set of torx screwdrivers from the hardware store... sizes 10 15 and 20.... and youll need 1x small flat headed one for the chip screw