playboy game problems

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tin23uk, Jun 23, 2005.

1. tin23uk

tin23uk Member

hello,
    i got a problem with a game i just downloaded (playboy-the mansion)
    I downloaded the 2 iso files then extracted them and burned them to disc, then i installed the game onto the pc but now when i try to start the game i get a msg popping up that says please insert the correct disc into the drive.

i tried both discs but neither work
    anybody got any idea what i am doing wrong , am i miising something or is this game just not gonna work.

please help
    thanks

2. ken_919

ken_919 Regular member

Try buying the game

3. tin23uk

tin23uk Member

thanks for that not that it really helped my problem, i managed to find a crack to fix it but now i have a new problem. there is a patch available to resolve some very major issues with the game, but if i install the patch it reverts back to the problem i was experiencing as i described in my last post.

if i use the crack again to start the game all of the problems the patch was meant to fix are still happening i.e it crashes constantly.

if anyone knows could they let me know how i can use the patch and the no cd crack together.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

leave the patch installed and use some kind of emulation for the copy protection so that you don't need a no-cd crack.