1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing ps2 backups without mod chip & boot disc

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by vivalakev, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danj

danj Guest

Im not sure what to think about this one , still waiting for the proof.

2. soneman

soneman Member

If this is true then you need to show us pics or something at least. But, I'm not holding my breath though.

3. wookie356

wookie356 Guest

yes, proofs please. i have been doing ps2 and xbox mod for couple years now and have yet to see or heard of this. Even when i first modded the Sega dreamcast, we still have to used a boot disc.

4. rowi2000

rowi2000 Member

there would be no answer, because the possibilty to copy a selfbootable CD/DVD with DVD Decrypter is not possible.

I think the two guys would to aggrandize oneself that they something knows what nobody else know.

It's a great pity that these kind of post must exist.

roei

5. xSuRgEx

xSuRgEx Guest

lets see some proof that this computer geek isnt lieing.
    i guess the only real way to make a self booting copy wouldbe to have a CD /DVD press and make presses of the games he rents or buys.

he could also know some one that works in one of thoes disk pressing plants. that might also explane why he has thoes disks. as they are unmarked during pressing , the lable is added after.

6. BoDBoD

BoDBoD Guest

man i think ur full of it but if its true how come ur so called frien wont tell u? i have a ps2 with 52 original games im sick of buyin them i might just have to get a mod chip but if u show me how ur friend does it then i wont have to get one then ay!!and can someone plz tell which is the best mod chip 4 ps2 i was thinkin of gettin a messiah 2 pro?

7. punx777

punx777 Regular member

matrix infinity or dms4, (dont you ask me what they do, you can do the research your self... please)

8. BoDBoD

BoDBoD Guest

i didnt ask u what they do? i know what they do i asked 4 the BEST!!there is always one better then the other and i want the best is that so much to ask or what?

9. punx777

punx777 Regular member

ive never used dms4 but it has practicly all the features of matrix infinity and its newer so id guess dms4 would be the way to go.... sorry, its just everytime someone tells me to reccomend a chip to them they ask me what its features are or if its compatible with some game and it just gets really old

10. BoDBoD

BoDBoD Guest

sick, thanx 4 the advice n e way bra

11. GameNerd

GameNerd Member

you can play playstation 2 games without a mod. U hav 2 hav the new dvd burners that burn infront of the dvd. They cost thousands of dollars

12. rowi2000

rowi2000 Member

@GameNerd

can you explain what you mean 'burn infront of the dvd'? i never heard from this. is there a link for more information?

rowi

13. punx777

punx777 Regular member

that would be bitchin if they were cheap..... but you could get an install for a hundred dollars or so

14. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

You friend is the biggest liar ever. Period.

15. dud0r

dud0r Member

could someone please remove this topic.
    It's useless that everybody starts responding that it isn't going to work.

16. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i agree, the originator hasn't replied in over 2 weeks.

17. punx777

punx777 Regular member

LOL nevermind, i was reffering to something in this same thread (ignore this)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  18. einsteini

einsteini Member

Hi vivalakev,

Can you ask your friend what version of dvd decrypter he uses? I had tried twice yesterday and both did work, too. My thought is maybe he made his ps2 backup bootable. But without knowing what version he uses it's hard to start the research or to try it ourselves. Thanks.

19. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

HI, i only signed up for this about yesterday. i dont know if this would intrset any1 but iv heard that there is such thing as a "External Mod Chip" tho i dont know were to get 1 i also heard that if there is any1 in australia , sydney ,nsw are lucky cuase there selling them at parklea markets. Note:i have not acually seen this or tested this so dont start showering me with foul language (not that i care).

Oh Yeh and also he said its good but not as good as a internal mod chip.

20. sasha1303

sasha1303 Guest

Ok I Have Just Found Somthing on Ares (like kazaa) it called "sony ps2 hack (no mod chip needed)" it has a readme and an ISO tho i dont know how to open it keeps saying "no Archrive found" if some1 whants a copy of this pm me (xelasha@hotmail.com) or just tell me here and i will send it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.