1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please close this thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by larrylje, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rentef

rentef Member

Old IT guy looking for a little help in the maze of Wii mods. After my dog chewed a couple of my kids games I've decided backups are in order. Reading through the maze of chips / softmods I'm vastly confused. My Wii has a serial # of LU51907xxxx. Can I softmod? I really don't want to have to get down to modifying at the chip level.

Be kind... I'm new to this subject.

Thnx

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Shakes head this is driving me nuts.

Am I the only one that can read the first WARNING: on the first page of this guide?

3. dharmaboy

dharmaboy Member

Well there you go
    thanks some foolish people who cant accept great guides like this. we all suffer.

thanks for the original guide I am still playing without issue.

4. James7877

James7877 Guest

Sorry to see this thread die but I can't blame you larrylje, just posting to say nice one! It worked for me a treat and any probs I just simply read your advice posts and all was sorted, you have done well taking all the crap you did mate, no need for it, gl in all you do in the future, thanks again dude, James.

5. needguide

needguide Member

wasn't that unnecessary? foolish of me to only have saved the link for this thread instead of copy+pasting the directions themselves. only made this account in hopes of finding sum1 who had the directions. please pm me them if you have them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.