Please Help

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by kissmy606, May 10, 2006.

1. kissmy606

kissmy606 Member

ok i just got a new JVC camera and the audio went out, the damn camera does not make a sound. Its like a mime. The only way i can get sound out of what i recorded is to watch it on my TV please if anyone knows how to fix this please share it with me. Thank You

2. Bremen

Bremen Guest

ok first things first if you can hook up the camera to the tv and you hear what you have already recorded then the camera is fine. I assume by the line

then you are trying to record this onto a PC or other media device (such as VHS to DVD burners etc.) maybe you should check you line in and your computer to see if its muted or just simply turned all the way down. If you are using a capture card check to see if its working properly. Maybe your cable is bad (unless this is the same cable used to watch it on your TV) try another one. I am not to familiar with JVC, maybe somewhere in the settings like a menu you can change if or how much audio it records. If you are using a computer and not sure what im talking about or you have tried this post back and we can try again.

Hope it helps

Bremen