Please need help with DVDFAB Decrypter

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by stevewils, Aug 24, 2006.

1. stevewils

stevewils Guest

Hi all first post and its a question. Im trying to use DVDFAB Decrypter and copy silent hill, used the guide by alkahol and after taking about 1 1/2 hrs waiting for dvdfab to finish it pops up with a screen that says " Failed when copying dvd.:8193 ". Whats going on, in the guide it says it should only take about 12 min and its taking ALOT longer than that and then not even finishing??? Can you help???

2. byngo

byngo Regular member

Not sure if there is a specific problem with silent hill but DVD FAB is pretty good and has never failed to rip "Problem" dvd's for me in the past.
    Have you successfully ripped anything before?
    If its taking that long its either a problem with your hardware and / or capabilities of your PC or DVD FAB has a problem with SIlent hill which I doubt.

3. LNChelle

LNChelle Member

You might check to make sure that the disc is clean. I have had two discs take forever, and I checked everything, and thought "man, these discs are seriously protected...well, as a last ditch effort, I checked to make sure there were no smudges, and sure enough there were....tried again, and worked like a charm.