Please Read. I really need alot of help.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Sparatan, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Sparatan

Sparatan Member

Whats up guys.I am makeing this because I really nead alot of help understanding the things that are simpel to you guys that I don't get.For exampel,When you guys are talking about back-up copying X-box games,how do I actually get, started(Like getting the xbox to join with a computer as 1 and how to actually get the xbox game stuff onto the computer)what programs/requirments do I need (The free programs),and I'm really confusedddd with this Nero/Alcohol 120,burning images,and .BIN files.I am so confused,so please help me and I really do thank-you for takeing your time out to read this even I you don't help.

2. jasin39

jasin39 Member

chances are that no one has answered yet cos there holding back the anger. its not totally ur fault but so many people asks this EVERYDAY.

here is a link http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/141037 its from Afterdawn. i didnt create where and whats on this link. its afterdawns material. i take no credit.

however if u have any questions after reading, break them down into single questions one at a time. I dont wanna seem crast. They just get that alot.