1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please sir

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by spokie70, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spokie70

spokie70 Guest

dont be like this now please i need your help and God bless your soul for your good work here in the net, i have this problem ,a dead laser or actually my laser isn t dead its something on the board cause my laser keeps pulling to one side and not giving a beam)red laser), so i have in my possesion hdd loader a hard drive and a network card a pc and internet, pplllleasssee what can i do to boot up the hdd laoder or hard drive??please be of kind heart and help me all i wanna do is play my games.....

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

stop opening new threads and reply to your original one. I told you what I know, if someone else knows that I am wrong then they would've told you a way if it were possible.

3. spokie70

spokie70 Guest

im very sorry and i can see that im upsetting you ,but please bare in mind that im new to this and well i think i got some kind of positive answer, please let s start again.....ok i understand no laser no hdd loader,ok., but my laser is fine its another problem..this is whats happening, the laser thing is jumping up and down rapidly and not making a beam and when we put it in my friends play it works fine,even better than his so i put it back in my playstation and it goes haywire, maybe we can fix that problem for cheaper any suggestions would be appreciated....again sorry for my stupidness by opening thread after thread...wont happen again...i ll stick with this one

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.