1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power is not all on this life, what about innovation

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by g_crono, Oct 20, 2005.

1. g_crono

g_crono Member

The Nintendo revolution, the 360 and the PS3 at the end will be able to display the same games, but the difference is which one of them will give us something else, is like the PSP an the DS , maybe the PSP have more games for the grow up people like me an is more powerful, but the DS have this crazy idea of two screens and a touching one so is an evolution in the form that we play games an is what Nintendo do whit the controller of the Revolution an who knows what else have on the future for us. What do you think?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

wasn't the control of the nintendo rev like a tv control or somthing

3. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

RE: title of thread.

How pretencious can you get?

Yeah it is a remote thing, but it's real cool, say you have a sword fighting game, instead of moving teh analog you swing teh controller to swing the sword.

@Phoenix21

you like Pimp my Ride? My high school auto class (it's not auto, it's something else, I can't remember actual name) actually got to go on the set of PmR and meet Xhibit and talk to the mechanics, WestCoast customs actually helped them rebuild this old ambulence and pimp it out.

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

serious omg god i wish i was u lol xzibit me fav artist too bad i don't live in the USA i wish i did anyways sorry for getting off the subject

5. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

I thought the rev was retarded, then i read this... Now in my mind it's
    1. xbox360
    2. revolution (it will be revolutionary) i bet $7836578123569871
    3. Ps3 just b/c its third doesnt mean i like it tho..

all three are gonna be great, but i gotta hand it to nintendo the DS was actually pretty great and the rev seems like its gonna be better.

6. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Regular member

i'll agree with you with every thing there but i can't on the ds part i just don't see anything good about it anyways i can't wait till they come out over here in oz

7. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

also theres a shell you can put it in to make it like sa normal controller.

8. zudo

zudo Member

Personally I want to see a revival of the power glove... it's weird that the technology for it was there the whole time but it's only recently that they decided to implement it. But if someone hacked it and someone else made a left hand powerglove... That would truly be revolutionary. If they had the power glove they could have bascially plastic molds of controllers that don't do anything but the gloves them selves can tell what button your pressing by the position of your hands... me no know.Power gloves and personal head sets would be the bestest.

9. tim1210

tim1210 Regular member

true, but you would look ridiculous and if you started to sweat to much you might break the controller lol. Plus if they make a demo/kiosk of that in gamestop or something, how sanitary would that be?

10. oofRome

oofRome Regular member

I agree with tim, that would be a little gross after a while.