premoddified xbox from chip-store halo 2 mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by heaven2, Sep 20, 2005.

1. heaven2

heaven2 Member

after you get the Pre-Modified Xecuter 3 CE Xbox Console with Control Panel Installed one. What in the hell do you do after that. step-by-step would you help me out. from the beggining. I don't have dothalo or any folders that you have been talking about i am a super noob at this and i really need some help.

2. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

when u first get ur box back u will have the chip installed and the lcd, usb, etc....wow
    great. anways u will first want to flash the chip with a bios that can be found on the Xbins
    server. I'm not going to go through how to do that because there are loads of tutorials all
    over this forum. Anyways if u check out the teamxecuter.com site they will say the most
    recent bios i belive it is 3294?? but double check. alright then I should also mention that
    this mod is pretty much worthless unless u can get the xbox hooked up to ur network and
    be able to use the file transfer protocol cleint over ur network (in noob terms FTP over ur
    network) Actually now that I think about it there are other ways but try doing the HTTP
    first and if u can't we will go the CD rout. So once u have ur box hooked up to ur network
    and u don't have a strict firewall there are a number of ways u can flash the chip I suggest
    the Http flashing method. In other words bring internet explorer, safari, firefox, etc. and
    type in the following standard IP adress into the site adress bar: 192.168.0.3. It will bring
    up a screen about the xecuter 3 and flashing it, But DON'T touch anything yet. Now that
    u are logged on u must first turn off the flash protect (the big switch on ur pro switch) it
    will turn red. Then while looking at the cromwell bios on screen (make sure u booted ur
    box with chip on) u will see a optioon for flash chip. U want to navigate to the flash Via
    HTTP sceen and it will either give u an ip adrees to put it or just put in the one mentioned
    above. Alright next want to select the 1MB bank for flashing and in order to do this u
    must press the 1=on 2=on 3=off 4=off....so basically bush the 1 and 2 buttons and leave
    the 3 and 4 alone. This insure that u will flash to the 1MB Bank. Now say for instance I am
    wrong and there is another BIOS out and u do get it find out the file size and then tell me
    what size it is and I will tell u which switches to press. Now lets just assume that it is
    3294 so get set up to the flash by HTTP screen and u have the banks selected, and flash
    protect is off, and u are logged onto the propper IP in ur HTTP browser and u see a lik for
    upload....first u must find the 3294.bin file I belive me or ?????.bin should be recognizable
    after all u got it off xbins. Anyways navigate and select that file and then press upload...it
    won't take long and after it says complete it will power off and if it doesn't power it off
    then back on again and if done correctly u should have booted to a dash that is new. Now
    once at this dash u must first go to X3 then customize x3 bios then disable Autostart x3
    config live. Now when ever u boot up the box it will bring u to this screen.

Alright I would suggest u do this first and then we can talk about other stuff later If u
    have any questions on this post again.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005