1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince of Persia backup

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by fish007, Sep 14, 2010.

1. fish007

fish007 Member

I'm not sure if I have a bad press of this movie or if anyone else if having this problem. Anydvd just keeps saying it is analayzing the disc (over 10 minutes). Dvdfab says there is a problem with my drive. New drive, lots of backups done already, no problems. I've registered both of these programs. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Aldiii

Aldiii Member

do you have latest update Anydvd 6.6.8.3

3. fish007

fish007 Member

Yes, I do.

4. dobymax

dobymax Member

Mine worked perfect. Version 6.6.8.3

5. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

ANYDVD 6.6.8.8 is Out Today.

6. Heybob1

Heybob1 Member

Hi, I have AnyDvd 6.7.1.0, running with DVD shrink,DVD Decrypter and burning with Nero.
    AnyDvd scans ok, go to DVD Shrink, click re-author and get:per-oa-af1.1_d, click on that and up pops :- Audio_TS file folder and Video_TS file folder. Please help, other dvd`s work great but how do I burn this to disk,I don`t have a clue what I may be doing wrong. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  7. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

spam reported

8. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

If You're "running" ANYDVD Just Use the Ripper that is Packaged With ANYDVD, then Use Shrink and Burn Withy Imgburn.

9. Heybob1

Heybob1 Member

Hi Berryone,
    thank you for your reply. I will down load ImgBurn and give it a go. I am not that good with computers, so can you tell me if there is a point by point tutorial for ImgBurn ?

10. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

11. B_Boy_Rock

B_Boy_Rock Member

Hey I'm having problems with this movie too. I just got a brand new copy of it that plays fine with my PS3/WMP. But when I try to use a program like DVD Shrink I get "data error cyclic redundancy check" when trying to open then disc. Then when I try to use DVD decrypter it just gets stuck at the start. Also interestingly enough when I open the disc in my computer to view files on it it says the VIDEO_TS folder is 65.4gb...

Is this some kind of protection put on discs as it has happened to me before with something.. Also a friend of mine doing computer science suggested that the way the disc is written could be that it's in a loop or something so windows reads it as being 65bg when I try and look in the VIDEO_TS folder?

Anyone have any suggestions on why this actually happens, what it is and how to copy a movie like this?

12. rebound_89

rebound_89 Member

I tried to burn this movie recently too, but after DVD Shrink opens the disc, it says it is a bit over 38GB which is obviously too big to burn to another disc. So frustrating.

Also, cyclic redundancy check usually means the disc is damaged (scratches, smudges etc)