Prince of Persia warrior backup problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by lowkey, Sep 5, 2007.

1. lowkey

lowkey Member

I have tried to back this game up several ways and can't get it to play properly. I have tried dvd2xbox to rip it straight to the hd. No good. I have created an iso and tried uploading it with qwix. No good. I can't even play a burned copy of the iso. The game loads and when the menu comes up...press start...it slows down to a crawl. I manage to get through the settings to start the game and the beginning scene plays fine. When it ends and gameplay is supposed to begin the game bogs down again. I have tried everything I can think of as far as the actual game files are concerned. I also tried clearing the cache. Same problem. Any suggestions. It would suck if I upgraded my hd for nothing. Playing games off the hd is sooo much more convenient.

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Try your backup in a different xbox. If playing the game straight from hard drive and disc results a reoccurring problem, load the game by using a different dashboard. Loading from a different dashboard usually corrects the problem; some dashboards consume more RAM than others before loading a game. If this is still the case try other backups. or maybe you just have a bad copy of the game.