problem maybe maybe not ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by resifreak, Sep 14, 2005.

1. resifreak

resifreak Member

i have a backed up version of dynasty warriors 4 and i was playing it last night and the sound paused now and then and the intro's had a slight stutter this didnt happen before and iwas wondering why is it now? i also tryed LOTR ROTK and it plays perfectly but intros pause now and then i was wondering if this is cus of the back up or is there sumthign wrong with my xbox or chip or is it just a part of using backups?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

It's more than likely your Xbox drive having problems reading your media. Make sure to use high quality media, and also to burn your ISO at the slowest setting possible.

Here is a DVDMedia guide: http://teammodders.com/dvd_media.php

3. resifreak

resifreak Member

i also burn at 2x but its only happen onceso maybe it was a one off ?, and im using datawrites v5 there not great but thre gdenouhg ive been told , but i haveproblem with glass pressed cd-r depending on the album just wont copy the last track on audio

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, I would highly suggest getting yourself some high quality media, it is cheap and VERY reliable.

Since this has only happened once, it is most likely just a bad burn. So, make sure your original disc is clean, and FTP it over to your computer, and try burning it again.

Ok, you lost me there?

5. resifreak

resifreak Member

sorry i dunno why i didnt just say real not copied audio cds my xbox will play the cd but it will not copy the lasttrack and i havent a clue why it does everything else fine just that one little thing is annoying me lol hope this helps

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, I have no idea why your Xbox is having a hard time reading the last song on every cd?? I guess just make sure the disc is clean. Your laser might have troubles reading the outer parts of cd's, because many older Xbox drives have a hard time reading regular cd's period. So if you have a Thomson or a Philips drive, then it is most likely your drive having problems reading the disc.

Does it do this on all of your cd's you try to put on your Xbox?

7. resifreak

resifreak Member

not all my cds just say like 50% i think it depends on the company who produced the bands album weirdly enough