Problems backing up 2 games please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by udit, Aug 7, 2006.

1. udit

udit Member

Hi
    i was wondering if anyone could help me with these two problems
    1) i own blazing angels and was trying to back it up i copied all files to my computer then back to my xbox hard drive and this usually works for other games so i tried it and it goes to the splash screen then says that the disk is dirty or damaged and it could not load and it was my hard drive copy so i was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have a softmod with unleashx and avalaunch

2) second problem is with backing up simpsons hit and run and i also OWN the original but when i backed it up to my hard drive i always get the FILE NOT FOUND error and was wondering if anyone could help me with this as well. I read a page with help for this here on xbox scene but it didnt seem to help a bit.

Any help will be much appreciated
    Thanks a lot

2. udit

udit Member

ok here is an update

let me just say that blazing angles whenbacked up to a dvd-r worked but didnt work and gave me the dirty disk error on my hard drive but i have many other backups on my hard drive that work fine

simpsons hit and run File not found is still there i m pretty sure i m not missing any files so why is this happening

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

3. steimy

steimy Active member

how are you backing it up to your hard drive? (FTP, DVD2Xbox)
    Is the program you use giving you an error telling you that not all files were copied over?
    How did you make the back up, with what program (QwiX, Craxtion4)
    just need more info then that if someone is to be able to help you.