1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with DVDInfoPro...PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by swindler3, Sep 3, 2006.

1. swindler3

swindler3 Member

Okay, so I have obtained all of the necessary files to correctly backup an XBOX 360 game. Now I cannot figure out why this error keeps popping up in my dvdinfopro program. I have looked at many different tutorials and have done everything exactly the same but have not gotten anything good back. I'll explain the steps that I have gone through. 1-I put my XBOX 360 game (Dead Rising) in my DVD+R DL drive. 2-I opened up "my computer" to make sure the drive read that it was an XBOX 360 game. 3-I opened up DVDInfoPro and at the bottom I selected "send custom command". 4-It brought up a CDB command screen and i entered the values as follows: CDB0-AD/ CDB1-00/ CDB2-FF/ CDB3-02/ CDB4-FD/ CDB5-FF/ CDB6-FE/ CDB7-00/ CDB8-08/ CDB9-00/ CDB10-01/ CDB11-C0 In case this is hard to understand: the cdb_ refers to the colum and the two numbers that follow (EX. CDB0-__) refer to the sequence or the numbers that the tutorial instructed me to type in. After I typed in these numbers and made sure that everything on the screen matched the tutorials, I clicked send and an error window appeared. It said "Command Oadh Returned: Sense 05h Illegal Request ASC 24h ASCQ 00h Invalid Field In CDB. I click ok in the window and it just stays at the CDB command screen with my same values in the columns still. I have tried like a thousand times but with no success. Do I need to modify a setting in DVDInfoPro or what??? Can someone please help me!!!

2. Dfram

Dfram Regular member

Are you sure your sending it to the samsung drive? AT the main screen are you first selecting it from the bottom drop down menu of your drives?

3. swindler3

swindler3 Member

oh, so you have to have the xbox 360 connected to your comp while your trying to do this? my bad, i just thought that you could do it through your dvd disc drive if it was able to burn dual layers

4. swindler3

swindler3 Member

hey, do you know how you convert an 0800.rar file to an 0800.iso so i can burn this to a dvd so i can put this in my xbox when it is connected to my pc before i burn a game???

5. Dfram

Dfram Regular member

Yeah, it must be connected and in 0800 mode.Either with the enable 0800 dl-dvd or flashing the drive with the 0800 firmware.

You need WinRar to extract the enable 0800 dvd file out of it you can get a free version or trial version just google it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  6. swindler3

swindler3 Member

k, so when I opened (extracted) the enable0800 folder using winrar, two files came out of it: an audio folder and a video folder. The audio folder is empty but the video folder contains six different files: VIDEO_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS.IFO, VIDEO_TS.VOB, VTS_01_0.BUP, VTS_01_0.IFO and lastly VTS_01_0.VOB. Which one do I burn to a dual layer disc or do I just burn the entire video folder??? Thanx a bunch Dfram!!!

7. Dfram

Dfram Regular member

It sounds like you extracted the iso, winrar sometimes reports iso's as rar archives and will extract them. You can change that in the settings of winrar. If you want to make sure go to My Computer select tools from the top bar go to folder options select the view tab scroll down and uncheck "hide extensions for known filetypes" hit apply and check the enable0800 file it should say .iso on the end if im right. You just need to burn that .