Problems with internet Explorer... Rare problem I guess..?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by HarvE, Jan 27, 2004.

1. HarvE

HarvE Member

I have an annoying problem that crashes my internet explorer. It may be a virus and if it is I'm guessing its the purityscan crap because it is an adware threat on my comp.

Anyway the problem is that when I open Internet explorer then open another window on IE the original window crashes and fusks everything up that im doing.

If anyone knows what the problem and solution is to this then can you help me, thanks!

2. HarvE

HarvE Member

nevermind I actually figured it out myself. If anyone gets stuck with a bastard of a problem hit me up with an e-mail or im on msn with whitfur@hotmail.com or aim with sendyerda :|

3. HarvE

HarvE Member

problem like this* lol

4. Mattrage

Mattrage Regular member

Just tryin' to do ya a favor, I would edit out your email address and refrain from posting it publicly, or you'll be getting a ton of spam and other unsavory email. ;-) I'm going off topic, but since this is all other topics, who cares. Try Firebird! http://texturizer.net/firebird/ Firebird, you say? Firebird the web browser! Really any tabbed browser (Mozilla, Opera, I don't care.) Once you get used to tab browsing, you can't go back. For instance, if I wanna open up every forum from the main page, I middle click what I want and it opens in a seperate tab *in the background* so I don't have to wait on navigating through a sea of backs and forwards and 404s and crap. It's all in the same window, I just click the tab, and it's already there for my enjoyment. If I want, I can cut out all the work, and just have all the links open in the background. It makes sitting here even lazier, ahhhhh. Stripped-down standards-based tabbed browsing is the way to go for speed and convenience. If you are still too tied to IE to give it up, I hear MyIE2 is pretty good for most of the same reasons. http://www.myie2.com/html_en/home.htm