1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with the movie 'Up' (Disney)

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by EAGLES69, Oct 29, 2009.

1. _JonnyBoy

_JonnyBoy Member

So does it work with dvdfab yet? I just bought this movie and I would love to back this up before my nephew completly covers it with his PB&J. I haven't purchased the dvdfab program, but i'm using the free one which usually works for most movies.....

???

2. gabepunk1

gabepunk1 Member

Thanks Guys.... All i did was use anydvd 6.6.0.3, clicked Rip Video Dvd to HardDisk, then white dvd shrink I Opened Files and ReAuthored the main movie only because i dont care about menus and video qaulity comes out better. Thanks again

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

4. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.2.0.2 Beta is the free version

DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta (November 9, 2009)

New: Settings window is skinned now.
    New: Updated language files.

> "DVD to DVD" option:
    New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Up".
    New: Improved PathPlayer to support bonus disc of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
    New: DVD writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.

> "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option:
    New: Added support for BD+ protection.
    New: Blu-ray writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.
    Fix: Main movie title doesn't be shown in title list in certain cases.
    Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray disc in certain cases.

> "DVD to Mobile" option:
    New: Added "Video Effect Settings" to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like "watermark" will be added later.
    New: Merged "Crop Settings" and "Advanced Resolution Settings" into new "Video Effect Settings" window.

> "File to Mobile" option:
    New: Added "Video Effect Settings" to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like "watermark" will be added later.
    New: Merged "Crop Settings" and "Advanced Resolution Settings" into new "Video Effect Settings" window.

5. creaky

..So to reiterate as our posts seem invisible to some newcomers, 6.2.0.2 Beta and therefore 6.2.0.5 have addressed the movie 'Up'. Will newcomers please read the previous posts before posting in future.

6. alilind

alilind Member

Remove all traces of DVDFAB like you never had it on your computer then reinstall and it works.

7. il2az

il2az Member

Thanks for all the help. I have read right through. I have to say that using AnyDVD and then DVDShrink finally was the ticket for me. DVDFab would just shutdown so I updated it. After the update, now it just freezes. This was the first time I have used AnyDVD. Open AnyDVD with the disc in the drive, with it open, start up DVDShrink. The rest is history. Good luck to all.

8. joeyd1

joeyd1 Member

Have been using this combo for years and has never failed me in backing up my DVDs. Continued good burning...

9. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

For the US release of UP there should be no problems now that decryption software has been updated. DVDFab and Slysoft's AnyDVD are working. AnyDVD works with the ripper and on the fly. Which means CloneDVD 2, Recode, DVD Shrink, and most any other transcoding or encoding program should work. As long as the user doesn't make a serious mistake along the way, most any burner app can be used for the burn. The free DVDFab rips UP easily and the full retail version does the entire task from rip to burn. So, you can have a backup for the US version in DVD9 or DVD5 with ease. Blu Ray shouldn't be a problem either.

10. brenda893

brenda893 Member

I have latest paid version of dvd fab ,do you think they will update soon so it will be able to copy the movie up?

11. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@brenda893

Did you not read PacyMan777's post directly above yours. If you do have latest paid version of FabDVD 6x then you can do the movie. You're not blonde are ye? OR just not in Region 1. Just Kidding.

12. creaky

Unbelievable....

13. brenda893

brenda893 Member

I am so sorry but at the time that i ask the question ,i did not see where that answer was posted and yes i am blonde but i don't know what region 1 is,just kiddng ,thanks for all the answers

14. evil_l

evil_l Member

on my disk it was 22
    dvd fab 6205, pplayer off, movie only, it auto selected #22

vob started @ vts_15

15. dwb3

dwb3 Member

I use DVDfab 6 and I like it but what I have is a trial that only last for 30 days and it is up. Is there a link where I can get it for free. And there is a better software that I can download for free??

16. creaky

There's only really DVDFab and/or AnyDVD; See here ~ http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/809994/4915606

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

OK i know this is a month or so late, but i just got my copy of UP. with anydvd running it wont load the disc in any drive i have. i turn anydvd off and i can watch it on my PC fine. im trying to rip it to run through dvdrebuilder. i cant find a program to rip this? has anyone successfully riped this yet? i have the newest version of anydvd 6.6.0.3 i havent tried dvdfabHD as of yet. maybe ill role back anydvd to the one that is posted above that works???

18. creaky

It's all been answered in the thread Rob..

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

Creaky
    i just got dvdfabHD im ripping it now. but i still cant get it to do anything with anydvd. no matter what version i use.????? odd i havent had this kinda problem with anydvd since Saw..Saw I that is..lol

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

you got bum disc-AnyDVD allowed Recode to back up UP first day out. no problems.