protein shake

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DiRect, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

okay guys, im pretty confused now :S

i just joined the gym again because school is over :)

NOW, I want rapid muscle growth and strength increase.

I see SO many different types of protein shakes and protein tablets on the market. I currently have 2 2 lbs. of Whey Protein but it tastes like shit, and I get a headache every time I have to swallow it.

WHAT I NEED:
    A GOOD tasting protein shake (chocolate flavoured) with high amounts of protein for maximum muscle and strength build!!!

I also had one additional question, what is the different between the Protein Tablets and Whey Protein Shake, which one is better?

The tablets would be much easier for me to take and I could take them in no matter the taste, the protein shakes I have right now, I literally puke every time I take a sip.

SO FINALLY:
    What is the BEST BEST good tasting protein shake out there with the most benefit for strength and muscle build

OR

If tablets are better, which company of tablets out there is the BEST for maximum muscle and strength build?

I really need this information as quickly as possible as I have started working out, but I would like to start my SERIOUS workouts starting Monday, so need the information so I can purchase what ever is the best.

Please refer to:

http://www.gnc.com/home/index.jsp

IF you can find a good product on there that you know is good and tastes good, please let me know. Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.