1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 dvd burning question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Haimerej, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haimerej

Haimerej Member

i copied a ps2 dvd game to my computer cuz i didnt have any dvds..i didnt make it an ISO..just copied to a folder..is there any way to burn it still so that the game will play..i tried making the dvd a data dvd but the screen turned red instead of blue...is there anything i can do..or any way to make the files into iso?...i have a fliptop and i use swap magic to boot the games...if that means anything

Last edited: Jul 16, 2004
  2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

you better delete the files... and make game image... cuz sometimes the games in that state dont boot... even if you put them on dvdr...

3. Haimerej

Haimerej Member

i don't have the game on me because i returned it to the store the other day..i had an iso of the game but i deleted it and i need a program that will recover it..the programs i find don't save your recoveries and if they do they only save up to 500kb of the file..and i have 2-3 gig to recover..any help please :(

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

so let me get this.... you rented the game copy it then return it?.... btw this is piracy you cant really talk about games that not yours that you copy... the files are usless nothing you can do with them...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

5. Haimerej

Haimerej Member

i'll say what i want..everyone else talks about burning games so why can't i..sheesh i swear i just wanted an answer but since you don't want to help me out then bye forget it I'll get someone nice to help

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

you dont see people here copy rented games now do you?... read the rules NO PIRACY... fyi you WONT say whatever you want... when you join the forum you agree to the rules... not respecting to the rules will get you banned... and btw I AM being nice... folow the rules and you get help...

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.