1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Emulator

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JrIverson, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

now you say that 5000 bucks is not a profit?... lol... we not talking about people YOU make happy im talking here about YOU getting cash from free thing...

either way i posted a link for the bioses so i hardly think that someone would pay you now lol....

btw for teh record... to make someone happy is to give it to him/her free.. why make the poor guy/gal pay just to get when he/she can have it for free?...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2004
  2. Iverson3

Iverson3 Guest

Ok see $1 is pretty much free and $5,000 was an example once I get $20 I get a website with enough memory for stuff like that.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

free eh... since when 1 buck is free?... you dont see them around on the floor now do you?... if you ask someone to give you 1 buck will he?... you will probably get cursed at and beated before you get 1 buck lol...

4. Iverson3

Iverson3 Guest

lol actually I've had people send me $1 for an old site I had and then I made a good site but then couldnt pay any more cause I ran ourve money and had to close the site.

5. sliders

sliders Member

please someone sent me file rom1.bin & scph10000.bin for ps2emu to my email ididntreadtherules@afterdawn.com

thank's.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  6. vinman94

vinman94 Member

i have downloaded these files but what do i do with them sorry as i am a newbie is there a guide anywhere?

7. 1man

1man Member

god damn it people i downloaded a pcsx2 emulator but i cant configurate it not cuz i dont know how to open the configuration window its cuz well i dont understand anything about those damn configuration and i cant configurate it what means i cant play so if someone can just help me configurate it i would be vary happy :/

8. KainX2

KainX2 Guest

no emulator will ever be made because even most high end pc's can't even run dreamcast games impossible man also read the rules ya little ****

9. pragora

pragora Member

Gosh I love readin you people who say things about what a PC can and cannot do. I dont have a High End PC and I can play MANY Dreamcast games at full speed with no slowdown. If you need help with config for the PS emu, add me to yahoo messanger with the name pragora77. As for Dreamcast games not being played, if you know anything about the emulation for it youll know there are a couple of issues that need to be resolved. First you have to have some tools and drivers for the emu to work. Second it needs to be config properly, and lastly, its better to run the iso from a Virtual Drive. Ahhhhhh.......... Dont forget, you cant replicate a Perfect ISO from the original disc that will play correctly if at all.

10. 1man

1man Member

i dont have a yahoo messenger but i do have msn messenger so plz contact me at aloneinhorn@hotmail.com or email me at the same adress

11. tayots

tayots Member

hi,
    tanx a lot there Cyprien it was really worth downloading the file scph10000. and i've signed up this forum because i also want to help someone too.
    Thank you very much!

oh, i've read some replies back there, and your right... you dont make money if it wasn't yours at first even though life is tough we hope for the best to keep other people happy!

sorry its liitle too old to reply but hey Thanks a LOT!!

12. Heihachi

Heihachi Guest

Ya Thnx a lot.... hey i have one more question,which is the only reason i joined this site, can u tell me where to get the ps2 roms...like a direct link, and how to work it. cause i saw on the ngemu site that u can play street fighter ex3 on the emulator and i really want to its just that i cant find the rom nor the items i need to run it, please help. thanks a lot, and if u cant help or just tired of this forum i just wanted to say that u already helped us all a lot by giving us LOTS of info..thnx LOT

13. digichild

digichild Guest

hi there i download psx2 but it doesn't work i download every plugin and bios is there a better bios and plugin that will work with xp 2.8 cpu 1.0 gb memory 2 185.00 gb hd's and creative sound blaster augy

14. digichild

digichild Guest

also i tryed every site i could find but none of them will work with my pc and roms

15. BLADE27

BLADE27 Guest

Hi All! I Have Just Subscribed To This Thread After Reading All The Previous Messages! I Have Been Wanting To Play PS1 & PS2 Games On My PC For Some Time & Decided To Start Searching For Ways & Means To Do This! I Just Have 1 Question Before Trying Anything, What Hardware Do I Need To Do Yhis? I Have Downloaded The PCSX 2 Emulator But I Need To Find Out What To Do From There! All Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated!

My Current PC Info:
    P4 2.4Ghz CPU
    P4 Gigabyte MB With SIS Chipset
    80 Gb HDD Space With +- 10Gb Free
    Radeon 7000 VGA Card AGP 4x
    256Mb Mem
    CD ROM & CD-RW

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2004
  16. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

thank 4 the ps2 bios. oya and get a program called trillian. it rocks! use to run multiple chat programs like AIM, mIRC, MSN, ICQ, and Yahoo all in 1.

17. NBAFreak

NBAFreak Guest

its jriverson back after a LOOOOOOOOOONG break from afterdawn well ok i decided to just make a site to stop all these annoying emails this isnt a link to my real site i just opened one from geocities just for this file so go to http://geocities.com/arkadiy_lenchik on there you will only see one file click on it and download out then make a copy and make the copies name ROM1 you will need both of those files for the BIOS

18. timbaland

timbaland Member

I understand that its quite impossible to use a ps2 emulator and i have gotten rid of the idea can u please send me a working ps1 emulator that can work on windows xp or windows 2000 professional?

19. digichild

digichild Guest

i download ever ps2 emulator still doesn't work can anyone help me
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]hi[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2004
  20. digichild

digichild Guest

ok i download the bios still no work i dont think the emulator is made for win xp pro i dont have the sound drivers and all i have ps1 but it works great also the other emulators beside gamecube dreamcast xbox and ps2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.