1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 In pal mode can't get out...

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by JustinGB, Aug 15, 2006.

1. JustinGB

JustinGB Member

I think so... however I've been reading up on matrix infinities and I see that there are a lot of fakes out there... Is there a way I can deteremin this before I pry the PS2 open? Otherwise.. can someone send me the link of how to determine which modchip I have through characteristics on the chips?

2. JustinGB

JustinGB Member

to follow up on the thread... I didn't open up my PS2 but someone suggested something. T07N from Tony's Modifications in PS2-Scene.org figured it out.. and gave me instructions to do while blind. Thank you

"Upon pressing the power button, hold down triangle + circle. Press X once. Press start. Reset PS2. Try that..."

3. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Active member

hopefully it works

4. JustinGB

JustinGB Member

oh oops i forgot to say that it did work :)

5. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

"Upon pressing the power button, hold down triangle + circle. Press X once. Press start. Reset PS2. Try that..."

is that how you really did it? i try that same thing and my PAL game is still not working. it jump. modchip matrix infinity

6. JustinGB

JustinGB Member

this is not a fix for pal games... this is to revert the modchip to "standard" tv settings..