1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Mod Chips

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by KungFu123, Dec 23, 2004.

1. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Hahaha. I am. If I had done that I wouldn't be in this situation I'm in right now. I coulda put a chip in my PS2 and a fliptop, or used a slide card. And with this Tropical Stom..:p I'm starting to wonder if I'll even get to play my PS2

2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

The double posting is *sometime usually* just a problem with the server and the replyer so it's not such a big deal, especially when it's just a little reply.

But people who post new threads with slightly different titles are different and subject to a banning as they are PURPOSELY multi posting. Although a problem can happen with the connection the same way with just a normal thread.

So in that case just edit the additional posts and say something like "Server error please remove this or these additional posts" etc.

3. midnite00

midnite00 Member

No, I'm actually double posing. And I'm sorry. I'll try to stop. My problem with the Swapping was that I didn't understand that the slide tool wasn't actually supposed to be what was extracting the tray. That and apparently I missed that day in Kindergarten when they thought use our right from left.

4. goeasily

goeasily Member

[ADVERT REMOVED]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  5. midnite00

midnite00 Member

I think I have the exploit done properly on the flashdrive. Now all I need is the weather to clear up. Guess I'll just watch Advent Children. Oh yeah Happy BDay to me!

6. Glitched

Glitched Guest

happy b-day midnite00:)

7. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Hmmm, got my fliptop in the mail today along with Swap Magic 3.6. Fun fun, the weather is clear. Has been pretty much as day, which is wweird because the weather people said it'd rain most of the day. Stupid weather people. So I should be playing PS2, but I'm not...Can't wait to install this Flip top...and screw something up.

8. Glitched

Glitched Guest

well tell me when you install it:p

9. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

10. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Oh I'm not worried about the eject/reset cable. I already went ahead and bought a spare... Mwhahahah!!!! Only cost me $.01 +S/H

11. Tokijin

Tokijin Active member

Lol I think you have an ebay problem. It's destroying you and your loved ones make it stop!!!

12. midnite00

midnite00 Member

<sniff sniff> I know. I need help. Damnable Ebay. But I'm trying to get my feedback ratio up to 99.9%...cause 98.5 just plain sucks. Damn people giving me negative feedback cause I ratted them out for ripping me off. At least just give me neutral, bastards.

Mmmmm.....Ebay.....

13. Glitched

Glitched Guest

ok so did u install the stuff

14. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Nope, not yet. I'll do it tomorrow when the sun is out. Just got finished with all the BDay stuff. Nothing too exciting. Some clothes and a new watch...pretty cool watch. And some games I'm gonna take back cause I already have'em. Then I'm gonna install me a flip top. Question though. Should I bother with the Independence Exploit, or can that seriously screw up my PS2?

15. Glitched

Glitched Guest

Independence Exploit-whats that,and dont do it if uts going 2 screw u up,like the last 4-5 ps2,i say just install the flip top ok

16. midnite00

midnite00 Member

My sister's boyfriend has a PS2...hmmm...maybe I can conduct an experiment.

17. Glitched

Glitched Guest

what type of experiment

18. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Oh, just the exploit. Nothing major.

19. Glitched

Glitched Guest

ok did u install it yet

20. midnite00

midnite00 Member

Can't right now. I will as soon as my sister comes and picks up her twerp...Hopefully. For now, I get to wait some more. I shoulda just done it last night. :p