1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Slim- Breaker Pro WILL NOT READ!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Killerzo, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Killerzo

Killerzo Member

Ok here is the deal, I have recently purchased a Playstation SCPH-79002 with flip top, which has been correctly installed. Along with this I have bought Breaker Pro and Swap Magic 3.6.

Now Swap Magic 3.6 is working fine both CD and DVD, Breaker Pro however does not load and instead says 'Please insert Playstation or Playstation 2 format disc'. I have v1.1 PAL, as my PS is also PAL, also there is nothing wrong with the reader as it reads my playstation cd's fine. Also noting that these are legitimate copies not downloaded ones.

Help is appreciated as I have scoured google for information on this topic for god knows how long.

2. Killerzo

Killerzo Member

Come on guys, help would be appreciated. I don't mean to nag but I would like to have an answer soon as to not lose my warranty on this item if it may actually be infact faulty. Is it possible to get faulty Breaker Pro discs that just plain aren't manufactured properly????