Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by tomrules, Jan 11, 2005.
what do i need to use one
how do i use it
whats it for
Ur very Explanatory, I mean yeah we are genius's but dude ur asking for a little more than the impossible , Try to explain yourself a little better man. I dont think we know what your trying to say.
basically ps2 games are stored on HD on then loaded up on your ps2.
no modding is required.
well i have a ps2 slim but i have heard ppl talking about harddrives for them and i want to know how you use a hardrive with a ps2 and what u need to use one witrh a ps2
This is a HD Loader (NTSC), Network Adapter and Hard Drive Combo. HD Loader NTSC Version bundled with everything you need; a Sony Network Adapter and a 120GB Hard Drive.
* Load your PS2 games onto your hard drive and then run them without the hassle of swapping discs.
* No more incessant long loading times whilst reading data from a game disc, games are executed at lightning speed and accessed directly from the HDD, no need to insert your game disc.
* Just launch HDLoader and select the game you wish to play.
* PS / PS2 ALL Version Compatible.
* Allows you to store games on any modern high capacity IDE Hard Drive conncted to your PS2 (Sony Network adapter requred)
* No warranty issues - console remains completely intact.
* Works with 95% of all games! Compatibility list
* Install, delete and manage your games and files on your HDD with just a click of a button.
* Simple and intuitive multi-lingual user interface allows easy navigation and selection of files stored on your Hard drive.
taken from www.revolution-sales.com
Separate names with a comma.