1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 (Slim)

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by sokairyk, Jan 17, 2005.

1. sneek

sneek Member

y wouldnt u just get a chip and not have to do all this crazy stuff to boot ur little warezed usb adaved which is very illegal and could easaly get ur banned!!
    -----or-------
    u can but usb extreme 4 $40 like me and support good ps2/two hackers :p

2. Brian23

Brian23 Guest

If I could read what you wrote, I might do it.

3. Dix_Fix

Dix_Fix Regular member

SirSmasho to keep my V12 from overheating I put it on top of a disk pack (25 disk or 50 disk) the drum type & it works fine. Put it down on the carpet or like U said near a wall & it overheats. This is my third 1 as well.

4. SirSmasho

SirSmasho Member

To keep mine off the ground and to get enough clearence for my Logitech Wireless Reciever, i bought a set of rubber furniture legs with the self adhesive backing and stuck them on the botton. It keeps it off the ground and looks discreet enough to just leave out.

5. Dix_Fix

Dix_Fix Regular member

SirSmasho thats a great idea, why didnt I think of that. I guess that the first time it got hot I used whatever was at hand ie the disk drums, & it worked. Might try the adhesive legs though, make the wife happy anyway!
    vini vidi vici