1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp blender files

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by emilrad, Feb 23, 2008.

1. emilrad

emilrad Guest

hey whats up i just got psp blender the other day and i have downloaded a couple games onto my computer. what i realy need to know is how to get these files onto my psp so i can play them plz help

2. pspdude12

pspdude12 Member

What firmware do you have?

3. emilrad

emilrad Guest

firmware?

4. ulagy

ulagy Member

I cant help you out with your psp, but enter "psp blender" (without the quotes) into the search bar. And you will see that it is a scam.

Sorry

5. JoeCool67

JoeCool67 Guest

yes its a waste of good money.

6. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

@emilrad . Everyone is right its a scam. They say it works for every firmware but u actully still need a 1.5 or a CFW to play the games. They are just like the same as torrents

7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

They just give you a link to a torrent. They tell you get a mod chip if you aren't on a CFW lol.

8. emilrad

emilrad Guest

you guys know if i can get a damn refund then?

9. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

10. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

psp blender is a waste of money why people sign up to that site i don't know.

11. pogi1100

pogi1100 Regular member

Wow I didn't know that PSP Blender was a scam!!!
    I guess pspiso.com is better than that...

12. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Yea, psp belnder is a scam. The website looks really professional and really tempting to sign up for, if u donno much about hacking the psp. Pspiso.com is a good site, but its just rapidshare/megaupload... links, there r other sites that have that. If u have a rapidshare account or something it is really useful. I heard psp blender was utorrent crap which is p2p (Bit Torrent) You can also use uTorrent also, but i think its more risky to get caught. Unless Rapidshare/Megaupload records every IP and gives it to anti privacy when they ask...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  13. pogi1100

pogi1100 Regular member

There are lots of posts in pspiso that have links to mihd, which is a better file hoster than Rapidshare and Megapuload (no limits). BTW, thanks for the heads up that PSP Blender was a scam.

14. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

After I registered, a page appeared with instructions for downloading, installing and using ĀµTorrent. ĀµTorrent is a program for downloading files, which is available for free on numerous Web sites accessible to anyone who has Internet access.

The "access to millions of files" is a database of links to files and Web sites that are freely accessible to anyone who has Internet access, and which can easily be found with any search engine. Most or all of the files I found are copyrighted files that are being distributed illegally. PSP Blender does not provide any way to determine which ones are being distributed legally.

Source : http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/443094

EDIT: Fix link

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  15. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

ya pspiso is miles better it is the best psp download site and it is a decent forum too
    Code:
    NO OFF3Ns3 AfTaD4Wn
    Psp blender is a scam and even though pspblender has decent ratings on some psp site ranking websites those were set up by the owner of psp iso anyway so ;P

16. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

why pay to sign up to a site to get games when there are load of free sites to get the games off of.